General news and announcements

apple for the teacher?
Exam results
by Janet Prescott - Monday, 6 July 2015, 11:50 AM

Information for anyone who took exams this June:

The results are due to be released in the first week of September. 

If you gave your email address to the Centre where you took the exams, you should have received an automatic invitation from the RHS system to set up a log-in for the Portal so that you  can check the results for yourself. 

If you haven't, and you took th exams with BEST, please let me know and I'll contact the RHS.

Only you, and the exam centre which registered you, can access your results  - I can't check results from any other centres for you as I'm not authorised. 

The Examinations Officer at each centre will receive a results email shortly after the information is available on the portal - this consists of a large file which can be split into individual result sheets, each with an RHS signature, which can be emailed out or printed off and sent to you to confirm your results.

These will be followed later by printed unit credits/Certificates/Diplomas as appropriate.

Sometimes this does take a long time - the February ones for our Centres arrived shortly before the June exam papers this year.

Be patient!

Janet