General news and announcements

apple for the teacher?
Exam results and logging in to the RHS Portal
by Janet Prescott - Thursday, 6 April 2017, 4:49 PM

THe RHS have sent this  briefing out to Centres:

Exam Results

Results for the February exams (Levels 2 and 3) will be released to centres on the 19th April 2017. Any of your learners who are registered on the RHS portal can also login on this date to view their own results, so you may wish to encourage them to do this if they haven’t already done so.

Candidate Portal

Instructions for how candidates can access the portal are below:

Click on the link below;

https://candidate.rhs.org.uk/Login.aspx

Do not fill in any of the fields but immediately click on ‘Forgotten Your password’ - the next screen will request your email address - enter this and press ‘Continue’ - you will then be sent an email with a link/instructions on how to set up a new account.  When you select a password, it asks you to include an item of punctuation; please ensure you use one of the punctuation items listed as an example - it has to be one of those.  Please also ensure you set this up on a laptop or pc, rather than a mobile or tablet and please use Internet Explorer rather than Google Chrome.

Once logged in, your registrations can be found under ‘My Learning, My Registrations’ and results, when released, can be found under ‘My Learning, My Achievements’.

June 2017 exam session

The June 2017 Level 2 exams will be held on Monday 19thand Tuesday 20th June. The Level 3 exams will be held on Wednesday 21stand Thursday 22nd June.

Due to a successful pilot in February and the ever increasing need to accommodate external candidates, we are hosting Level 2 and 3 exams for externals in London. Should you receive any enquiries from external candidates which you are unable to accommodate, please pass on our contact details. Please note that due to room size, spaces are limited and filling up fast.

Email: qualifications@rhs.org.uk

Phone: 01483 226500