RHS Examinations

apple for the teacher?
RHS Exams February: forms, deadlines and information
by Janet Prescott - Friday, 7 November 2014, 6:38 PM

A number of you have told me you don't find it easy to find the exam information in the News Forums in the individual classrooms  - perhaps the posts with the exam deadlines are no longer appearing as the 'latest news' when other information is posted?

Anyway, this is designed to put all the information you will need in one place. It will appear on the front page instead of in each classroom, and I hope as everyone is subscribed you will be able to find everything you need in good time.

The RHS deadline  for February exams is 28 November 2014, but  if you want to take the exams with us, please allow one week to make sure your entry is processed, so that makes it 21 November 2014.

Colleges will want at least a week's notice, or more. 

I'm sorry but we can no longer accept emailed entries with payment of the exam fees on the day of the exam - the RHS asks us for the exam fees as soon as the entry deadline is past, and we have had to pay out for non-attenders.

You can still enter for the exams after the deadline, but  there is an RHS  late entry fee (which doubles the exam fee!)

Please remember that you can no longer defer after entering, without an acceptable (medical, emergency) reason - if you enter the exam you either take it or lose your exam fees.

Attached here you will find

• exam forms you need if you want to take the exams at one of BEST's centres.(If you take the exam at another centre they will ask you to fill in their own paperwork).  Please check whether you are downloading a level 2 or level 3 exam form.
  • the RHS exam dates and times for 2015 ( February and June)  - note times have been extended
  • the RHS list of exam fees
  • information on RHS centres
  • information on taking the exams overseas